Home

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Children You Shine Bright, tho it is unseen!

January 29, 2014

Daughter,

My evidence of things unseen are coming at an alarming rate. 

Tons of my Children harken to My Voice every day. Mine are so brilliant in their shining to Me, ~you might not see the light from you, but I do! Those "Pressing In" to know Me more each day walk on a path - paved with light, giving them the most enlightened journey, (with My Spirit)  Understanding things so much more clearer, (when walking in the light ~of My giving~).
   those things which are understood ~ meaning the understanding from the Spirit not mans views

 Power, Boldness, Strength are just a few qualities, one gains from walking that path which I light the way. My ever-loving arms hold up my dear Children. It may seem forever Children ~ that it is taking your Lord to come, but My Father is one for Order, an Order of things must come to pass. Stay close my Dear Ones as the time draws so near. My light yet Unseen will soon shine brightly in my Children, for All to see. No More Unseen, that is Right! All will see the Unseen soon. For My Children's true characters will soon, shine bright. Keep on to the task of the Narrow Way. My strength Children, draw on My strength to get you and keep you in that place, where I need you to be. I am always here.
Never will I give up on you!
I am watching.
 Your Jesus, the Lover of Your Soul


 

No comments:

Post a Comment