Home

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

dear lord of my heart, i sit in reverence of your calling for my life. today all outside is shut down, to sit here is a great and wonderful experience… 
(Xfinity was not working, phone internet, etc...so i sat with Jesus J)

tell me Lord how are things today? So many have words, THAT come as strong words of your coming. do you have words for me this day?

----coming soon to a neighborhood near you daughter, that will rock your world. be confident all is known by your father in heaven. your understanding of such things is a beginning of power.
as you see things coming – you can have that power, taking it into full action.  the ABILITY to know is wisdom.
test the spirits to whom speaketh, as they will be trying to keep my chosen off their guard, but I have warned for so long, that many will be at their ready and without WEAKNESS, but only the strength to stand at their ready. come to me for the whole outfit, which will take on a new posture, for the battle is nearing.
all will be amazed at their strength,
that which is ready to befall.
for I tell you nothing like this has ever been seen in your world. conquer all I send to you. no fear… as I will be with you every step you take.

my CHILDREN do you know that you are my special chosen, especially for this very hour, of course you do!, the holy spirit within you has given you this knowledge. called for a purpose.
 that of my kingdom purpose.
a little while and all this waiting will seem like a pause in time. my ETERNITY is waiting for all to settle in for the real life, that they were created for.

this generation will shine like a beacon , like a light house to others.
be very assured my special chosen, who don’t know they are so, those who would have not thought to be mine, will surely understand soon.
 I am the only way and my special ones are going to play a PIVOTAL role, for all to make their way back to my father. I know your excitement and your yearning children., yes I know how much you ache to be with the one that loves.
watch!!!  for my words never come back void., it shall come to pass and very quickly.
I call all to search your hearts and be confident the holy spirit will help all come to the heart of the cross.

 i love you all – be very certain of that one thing,

prepare yourselves.
no fear.
 know I am with you. never doubt.
 my angels will be with all that call out my name.
live in the SHADOW  of my wings, bring to me all your heaviness and I will give you rest. I will walk with you one day in my Heavenlies …. that day be assured will come.
think about this, your expecting tells you where you are in me, the delight of my heart is that A LOT are expecting like you are. 
Have patience,  as the time you feel is close.
your world has many secrets. even more that are exposed. the world as it is known now has so much evil that it can not be contained much longer.   my creation groans and CRIES out for all to be set right. my loves i hear even my creation crying… for all to stop.
so don’t you know how much more I hear , those who are called by my NAME AND created in my image?
 total surrender and I will have you wrapped in my arms soon.
my BLESSINGS unto all who are watching and WAITING , confident in the deepest recesses of your heart.
                    I am with you always

ps 91

he who dwells in the shelter of the most high, will rest in the shadow of the almighty and will say to the lord, you are my refuge and my fortress, my god in whom I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment