Home

Tuesday, August 25, 2015


Aug 25 2015

Today is the day of salvation, many will hear my cry and heed my voice as I call. Turning their hearts to their Creator.
Outside the realms of my love is existing another counterfeit of existence, It may seem like a good place to be, but honestly it is a lie, many find comfort in that dark place, knowing nothing about the darkness that surrounds them, that of which is a fake light ~ shining. This is what many have come to know as the real world. I say this is not the real world, but a figment of their imagination. The real world is existing where only few find it. Can you see this to be true?  When one finds this to be true, a lot of man’s doctrine  can be broken off. Tremendous Victory can ensue. That is why my instructions for insight become so valid. My precious children, intimacy with me, is the only way to find out what is being held back from you, ~keeping you from knowing the absolute truth. This is a time which is critical! Bombs may drop, Chaos may collide with your day, but know always, Know, I AM is right there. I never leave my children! Time is coming children you will do good to remember such a statement!  Longing for the heart of the one true God, that takes away the sins of the world, just may be the furthest on the minds, as the terrible day of the Lord takes its place on the world scene. Purpose your hearts to stay close to me, so that the peace that passes all understanding will envelope you. Come so that I can clean up your hearts, fill you with my mighty Holy Spirit. Come for a washing of the Word, My Word. Come expecting much change to take place, Come seeking me, Come expecting that I will hear your prayers, Come to find…. I AM is always available, Come enter into my longing for your heart.. Step into a zone that no one else can activate. Be prepared to find out what no other has told you, Understand!  My mind – is nothing you have ever experienced. I can tell you Wonders. Wonders that no eye has seen, no man has ever experienced. For my truths are shared on a level – not many know how to get there.

How is that so?  
So many people don’t ask me to help them, to obtain that which they long for. Many don’t know to ask.  I wait for each to find the time to spend with me… while I wait to commune with them, they might show up, most times they don’t. And yet I had so much to impart to them. Like I said before, Few find this place.

So Lord, I am here….Is there something you can impart to me while I am here writing.  
There is coming a Whirlwind of change, mighty is this Whirlwind. It is coming from Me. People will think this is horrible, but this is not so, ~when you see this from my eyes.     This has to be….it is Love coming down. Most will not see this to be the truth at first, but the effects will be for the Kingdom Purpose. I am all about Kingdom Purpose. Building up my Church. This is and will be my True Church. It is about getting all of my children into and on the right path for Eternity.

Things are beginning and soon they will look like the world will recover…. Children it will never recover for which you have been used to.
Prepare, my Chosen, for comes the Glory of the Ages.
Coming in the generation that you were chosen to be born into. You have a special role that which has been assigned to you specifically.  You were born for such a time as this. Can you say Excitement?   Wonders are to come to them that are called and heed the Voice of whom calls. Don’t be shy for the tremendous responsibilities you will have charge of,  because the power within you will be great. My end time army will take on the World. Mighty are they to save and do marvelous things in the time they are given to accomplish for the kingdom purpose. These will make me proud, for right now they ready themselves, for the possibilities.     
For the Ones that are making themselves ready, they already know what is coming and are very willing to spend time in my presence to gather the strength and understanding that they will need, for a time which is fast approaching.

How do they Know?
Because they spend time with me and I have told them such things. 
If you have not been told, then start spending time with the one that created you for a purpose.

Believe I can tell you, and you will know.
You will have to press in, like reading my Word, speaking  to me, Lay at my feet, seek intimacy with me, meet with me daily, seek my face throughout your day, I am here always!    
 Sing to me – I will sing to you!    Be prepared for me to show up, don’t give up, I am always on time, know I am there when you pray, I hear everything.   Believe all this and you can come into a place that can provide you with vital insight… Be prepared for a change, be prepared to feel my presence, be prepared to feel love and joy, Come to me and lay down at my feet all your heavy burdens, for I will give you rest.  Your Lord and Savior…

How deep is the Love our Lord has for us… Bringing many sons to glory.
Pray, for He is listening!  
That is the truth.
Believe and you will see great things. Our Savior did not only bring salvation, but a way to walk in victory each and every day, if to only experience the insight He gives when we draw near and let Him teach us, ~that which is not taught through most of the Church Pulpits… Let Go and let God for He is waiting for our beating hearts to find rest in Him.. Amen?

No comments:

Post a Comment