Home

Wednesday, March 11, 2015




March 11 Wednesday 2015

Lord so many of my friends are telling us today is their last day on YouTube, ending their ministry.
Do you have any words for me?



             Before I start I have to say I am not familiar with the term latter rains

Following me more closely is needed in this very hour.
People that claim to hear me, already know, that something is coming and is very close indeed. My words to you and all that have ears to hear is to draw nearer to me than ever before, as it is time to hold onto your Savior.       I am coming to get my children.
This is no new saying, for this has been told over and over by many.
The closeness I desire now means to look to me for the latter rain.

The ones drawing the most, at this time from me, is allowing the purity ~ to step out of their hearts –
showing others that you are different.

Showing the love that comes only from the one that loves.
My children you are special and soon all will know this.

Make sure you are right with me, take more time doing what I am showing you through my Holy Spirit.
Hang in there my loves, as time is soon to start your new beginning’s. Shortly you will be by my side.

Knowing all the why’s and why not’s~~ I love you dear ones.
 I AM is coming soon to snatch you away like a real king does it.

Stay strong,
Stay watching for me,

for I Yeshua is about to make all known to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment