Home

Monday, March 2, 2015




Monday, March 2, 2015

 
A friend said Father told me about your calling, before I can tell you what He said, I need you to
go to Him and ask for yourself. So here is what I heard when I finally sat at His feet.

Father what is my calling , I am asking you because I know you know.

Yes daughter, my hand is on you as we walk this place.

Better your strength~ by the washing of the word daughter. (I REALLY NEED TO DO THIS MORE ... AND HE KNEW I NEEDED REMINDING!)

I see the time coming which all will know their calling. Soon comes trials, for all to get through. My calling for some is to harvest the fields which are ripe for the taking.

Many will see this time as a time to call out for their Lord.  Many will be caught in great surprise of how much love I have for them ~to even have such a time like this. 

Know my Daughter that many will still shun their Creator. Sad for me as my love is great.  I do this for them and me.   My calling for you dear Daughter is soon to take place. Wonderful exciting times are coming for those who have sacrificed their time for their Lover of their soul.

You can take this to the bank Daughter, for I have much for you and my other Sons and Daughters, who are so excited and waiting this calling, that I have chosen them for .

Moments just Moments away, stay close, stay strong, my plan is flawless, my OBJECTIVES will be met….

Once started nothing will stop my victory, nothing children!

this is your Lord and Saviour, Bridegroom speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment